At Triple Helix Ltd, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why.
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won't collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
We receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you: www.triple-helix.co.uk offers the opportunity for its visitors to submit their details via forms. The purpose of collecting personal data is to provide you with information, such as products and services, that you have asked for.
- From this website: Understanding the way you interact with our site is very important to us which is why we monitor site traffic using cookies and use that information to enhance our site's overall design, layout and functionality. Our full cookies policy is available on our cookies page.
Respecting your opt-in and opt-out consent, Triple Helix Ltd may use the information we hold about you to write to, email or telephone you about other products and services we offer. Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with form submitted data to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. Triple Helix Ltd may also compile aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information. However, Triple Helix Ltd will not provide any information of this nature to any third party.
Triple Helix Ltd reserves the right to store, own and retain any personal data that is submitted by you via the website or other means. By using and registering with our website you consent to the collection and use of this information by Triple Helix Ltd. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. You can contact us at [email protected] to request this information.
When you give us permission, we will use email to communicate items that we feel may be of interest to you, including industry and company information, updates and offers. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email, or you can email [email protected] and ask to be removed.
We will keep the information we hold about you safe and secure and we will not supply it to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. Triple Helix Ltd will not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.